Post-remediation verification is mission-critical in determining the success of a remediation project. Unless certain criteria is met, there is a very high likelihood that mold will return. An independent third-party assessment is your only way to know if that mold is no longer originating from the remediated areas and that all remaining construction materials are dry enough for reconstruction.
- A visual inspection of the work area(s)
- Moisture assessment of salvaged materials
- Air sampling of work area(s) with comparative control
- All sampling supplies and field documentation
- All laboratory fees and analytical reports
- Data interpretation of laboratory reports and documentation of elevated and/or unusual mold conditions according to Health Canada, United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), and American Conference for Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) references.
- Independent analytical review by a highly qualified RespirCare Analytical Data Review Specialist with an appropriate Board Awarded American Council for Accredited Certifications (ACAC) certification.
- Analytical review includes a reference report with links to the USEPA, Health Canada or IICRC S500 and S520 recommended guidelines for self-clean up or referral to an appropriate specialist.
Schedule a Post Remediation Verification